Board in Archive Mode: Forum Index Board in Archive Mode:
Please visit new board @ http://board.libriumarcana.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Snuff: A Novel of Discworld"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Board in Archive Mode: Forum Index -> Fantasy, Anime & Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: "Snuff: A Novel of Discworld" Reply with quote

Just getting the thread started up for Tuesday. Amazon just e-mailed me fifteen minutes ago to say my pre-order was being filled and shipped and will arrive then.

In the last book, Vimes overpowered the Butcher, er, I mean, the Summoning Dark. Wink 8) What awesomeness shall we see from Vimes and the Ankh-Morpork City Watch this time around? 8)
Soontir948
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder. Requested a copy from the library.
Steve
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it was freaking awesome.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Board in Archive Mode: Forum Index -> Fantasy, Anime & Comics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: